The Geelong Revival Motoring Festival invites competitive 4 wheeled entries now.
– THERE ARE NO SINGLE-EVENT LICENCES AVAILABLE. COMPETITORS MUSH HOLD AN ANNUAL COMPETITION LICENCE.
– ANY NON-COMPETITIVE VEHICLES LEFT IN THE PITS DURING COMPETITION WILL BE CHARGED A FULL-PRICE COMPETITION ENTRY OR THE VEHICLE OWNER WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM RACING.
We will be using Motorsport Australia Event Entry to process your competition entries online. If you do not have an account you can create one here: https://motorsport.org.au/register
- Log in to your Motorsport Australia account: https://motorsport.org.au/login/Account.
- On the left hand side, select “Event Entry”.
- Select “Quick Enter Now”.
- Scroll down and select “2022 Geelong Revival Motoring Festival”.
- Confirm Car / Driver details,
- Select discount: “pre-1960” or “pre-1990” (select one only),
- Lodge and pay.
Your fee includes entry for one vehicle, one driver and two pit crew.
For contact tracing purposes, all pit crew must be nominated and contact details provided when your competition entry is lodged.
You must read the Supplementary Regulations, Release and Waiver and the Motorsport Australia disclaimer.
Your entry indicates acceptance of the Supplementary Regulations and the Release and Waiver.
2022 APPROVED Supplementary Regulations
Motorsport Australia Risk Warning and Disclaimer